Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportster Screens

Message originally posted by: Andy Dane
    Out of curiosity I'd be interested to hear peoples comments on the practicality etc of the Aero screens vs the full screen (or no screen) I have only just started my build and personally prefer the look of the aero screens but if people have tried them and not liked them I'd like to hear why...

Cheers
    Andy
    www.marlinsportster.co.uk

Re: Sportster Screens

Message originally posted by: Rod Walmsley
    Hi-Andy!

I am nearing the end of my Sportster build and it will have a full screen! Have had a number of trips and drives in both and although one gets plenty of side draft from the full screen, the buffeting on longer journeys with the Aero's is fairly severe. Great for short bursts, as it helps with the 'grin factor', but after a few miles...! when you are doing a fair lick, the stone chucking up factor from other cars is also a worry - very exposed unless you want to wear a helmet! (If so, might just as well be on a motor bike! Cheers and all the best. Rod

Comment

Re: Sportster Screens

Message originally posted by: John Clements
      Are there any tips on the best way to fit the windscreen and wiper boss penetrations including marking the position of the windscreen posts on the scuttle. Any experiences will be of help.

Comment

Working...
      X