Bodywork bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodywork bolts

Does anyone know where I can get the countersunk bolts that join body work bits together?

My mechanic lost one!

Apart from that the car is finished for this year - mot'd and taxed. I have rechromed bumper bar ends, headlights, badge bar etc.; put in a new walnut veneer dash (like it seems most people have done recently); rewired the whole car (new dash and old spaghetti gave me nightmares) and put in new battery and electronic ignition.

Still have to do carpets and (possibly) new K&N air filters when money allows.

Will be at Exeter show in November, probably Sunday, if anyone else is going.

All I need now is an absence of the falling wet stuff so I can use the b****y thing.

Re: Bodywork bolts

Glad you asked about the bodywork bolts cause I do not have any whatsoever and I need to know the specification! Can anyone assist?

Comment

Namrick, or Nut and Bolt shop in Brighton
      http://www.namrick.co.uk
      More fasteners than you can dream of

Comment

For those in Cornwall, Bodmin Fasteners on the Crookslands Industrial Est. have almost any size you can think of.Most of the panel bolts are M6 of various lengths and either Pan or Csk. heads. He has them in S/S or plated.

Comment

Don't use plated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stagonset are another good source of stainless bolts. Countersunk M6 for the wings

Comment

Screwfix is another decent source - they have quite a few trade counter type shops around now, and they have a good mix of metric stainless set screws, including countersink and button head screws - sometimes they have to order them in but they come next day - worth a call to check what they have in stock.

Comment

Have just read this thread - I no doubt will be accused of soliciting trade but I sell stainless fasteners - only stainless though
                I trade on Ebay under the id 'tomsgrandpa' and also have my own website - needs a lot of work on it and it is not up to date.
                I supply fasteners for different engine applications - Rover V8; American V8's; Ford Crossflow; Ford Pinto as well as metric fasteners.
                I have just got in the M6 pan head set screws/ washers/nuts so that I could offer them on Ebay - these are the same sizes that Marlin supplied for the roadster etc - I have 3 Roadsters and a Cabrio
                You can contact me on [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X