Wheels!! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wheels!! Help

Interesting info about the MGTF wheels/tyres above. Same PCD as yours (95.25mm), bore 56.6mm, and distance from inside rim/edge/face of wheel to the face of the mounting hub is 130mm (not the same as offset, of course, as these are 7"wide rims, so you need to take that into account when comparing them with yours.
    Obviously 7" rims will be too much as you'd need tyres like the 215s to fit them - getting your light car seriously over-tyred! Also, I fear fitting low profile tyres will firm up your ride to an unpleasant level. However, did the MGTF come with 15" wheels as standard I wonder? If so, there must be lots of them out there (provided you confirm the fitting...)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280342180471&s sPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Comment

got my set and the bits to fit so want to sell the old ones trying to get the camera working and will post a picture. they are cosmotive? 4or5 3 with good tyres 2 need replacing due to side wall cracking. could also do nuts and front spacers (only 5mm thick) interested? looking for £100

Comment

Hi Olly,
        Dont know if you are interested but I have a almost new set of Cosmic ribster wheels. These where fitted to Roadsters as the Std wheel from Marlin and are the correct offset and PCD. Give me a call 07720398794

Comment

hi everyone,

thanks again for your help and i will let you know how i get on as i have alot to do to the car and will keep you posted...

lee im definatly interested but can you put a pic on here or email one to me????

cheers

olly

Comment

Regards
            Lee
            ps will have to be quick as on ebay now

Comment

Sorry
              Attached Files

Comment