Bonnet Louvering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet Louvering

Anybody know of anyone around the Yorkshire area that offers a bonnet louvering service. I want to get some extra louvers pressed into the top of my Cabrio bonnet to help the engine temps.

Re: Bonnet Louvering

Message originally posted by: Bryan Newell
    Hi John
    A few years ago I had some louvres put into the engine bay side panels of my MK1 by YKC,They were very good to deal with and fairly fast turn around via parcel post,But I guess as you are in Yorkshire it may be worth a visit direct?incidently does anyone know if its possible to louvre a MK1 bonnet in one piece? Probably not but if you dont ask!!!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
      The previous owner of my car was looking into doing the same on the Roadster I have, YKC said "they'd try" but made sure he knew the price of a brand new 2 piece bonnet - they don't do the single piece bonnet anymore. Suffice to say my car still doesn't have louvres

Having said that I've dealt with YKC a few times and have nothing but praise

Comment

Try www.coollouvres.com they are renowned for doing the type of job you want.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
          I was flicking through Europa Spares catalogue and spotted a aluminum panel with louvres - exactly what you want I'd guess.

Comment

Working...
          X