Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cabrio seats

Hello Alan.
    I have had my Cabrio since 92) and, have had the Corbeau sportman in the car for 6 years(40000 miles). Then I replaced them with Marlin Leather(97 and 15000 miles to date) tilt/recline,I have found them to make me sit about 3"/4" higher and, I lost 2" in rear set travel(15,000 miles). Later in the year I plan to return place them with a pair Corbeau Sportman.

Comment

Hi Paul

Interesting comments on the Marlin leather seats, I am building a LWB Cabrio so it may be less of an issue regards rear seat travel. If your going back to Corbeau seats, what colour are the Marlin seats you have fitted,I may be interested in buying them if you are planing to sell them.

Regards

John

Comment

Hi Paul
        Thanks for your input,had a look at the corbeau seats on line and they look very similair to my existing ones but without the tilt /recline that i've got.I prefer shape of the Marlin ones so have just placed an order for theirs in grey leather,hope i've made the right decision.Consequently mine[black vinyl] will be for sale in about 6 weeks

Comment

Hello John,
          Seats send me an e-mail if you are interested to

PAULBrtt(at)netscape.net

Comment

Working...
          X