Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Marlins.

Hi all,
    Moll, Cheryl and I appeared at the Teign House pub meeting on 13 Sep. We were it! It was a bit lonely there but a superb 190 mile cross country round trip with the 2.1 fully run in. I'll have to guard my license now though!

Is there an October meet? If not, does anyone from mid to West Cornwall want a run or meet on the 11th?
    I expect the November meet will be at Exeter. I'll be there on Sunday hopefully.

Cheers for now,
    DC
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: SW Marlins.

Hi Dane.
    Sorry I missed that meet. We had just returned from an epic 16 tour of the French Alps in the old Sunbeam Talbot the day before so I missed the date. Also I was "off the air" email wise due to PC crash a couple of months ago. Yes the 11th Oct is good for me at the moment. Can even do this weekend while the weather is good if you like! Where do you suggest? I am happy to travel west for a bit of a decent drive to use the car if that's easier for you. Recent local runs have just got me tangled up with the school run lot :-( Say no more! Peter.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. We have spoken on telecon since this. Congratulations on the Alpine tour!
      I cannot manage this weekend but I'll liaise with you and advertise where we will meet for the 11th so that others can join us if they wish. Watch this space!

Comment

If anyone wishes to join Peter, Noel and myself. We will be meeting at the Half Moon, Sheepwash, at 1200 on Sunday 11 Oct 09.

I will be departing Cornwall via the Highgate interchange at about 1050 if any newbies want a "Convoy".

Comment

All noted. See you at the Half Moon. Peter.

Comment

Will try and get there, Hugh.

Comment

Hey, a result !
              Two Berlis and a Cabrio!
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X