X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone building a 5exi

Message originally posted by: Dan
    Hi
    just found this site. I've just ordered a 5exi that I'm picking up end of Feb time. I just wanted to get in contact with some other builders and see how there getting on with it. Anybody out there?

Re: Anyone building a 5exi

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC, Editor)
    Hi Dan

Have you got your kit now? How's it going?

Comment

Hi Dan.

I'm building a 5EXI at the moment. Going well at the moment. Just got the engine in (2LTR Turbo)and onto it's wheels.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Eddy
        Hi Dan, Saw your message dated 16th Jan '05, how is the build going? Just ordered my 5eXi kit for picking up Jan/Feb '06. Could you or anyone else mid-build or completed,get in touch, I am going to need some help or usefull tips to get me successfuly through the build . Thanks Eddy.

e-mail ejcarter(at)clara.co.uk

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
          Hi Eddy

WElcome to the site! Have you joined the Marlin Owners Club? Membership is easy, just go the the membership page. Good luck on your build. It would be good to hear about how it goes.

Comment

i now this is cheeky but can anyone one give me some dimensions of the 5exi\'s chasis (rear half) as i am planning a rear engined, rear wheel drive mini. the 5exi\'s setup looks perfect but i have to make sure it will fit & merlin have not answered my e-mails regarding size and price for rear half of kit. if anyone can help my e-mail address is neil.osborne7(at)ntlworld.com thanks in advance

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
              Hi Neil

Please contact Steve Chaney our 5Exi rep and he should be able to give you the advice you need:
              steve.chaney(at)btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
              X