Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pitstop

Guys

Are you sure you don't want me to send you an electronic copy as a tide over? We can send a spare if you haven't got yours by Saturday.

Comment

i have,nt received mine yet

Comment

Hi Sue,
        Mine turned up this morning. Thanks.
        Austin

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHH!!!!!

First, the good news - MOC Pitstop envelope turned up today.

Not so good news - it was empty! Hadn't been sealed - stick-down flap had not even been lifted into 'closed' position! I wonder - was it sent out empty, or is there a happy Marlin fan working for the PO...

I'd be happy with an electronic copy, Sue, if you'd be so kind.

Comment

Calendar arrived this morning, Thanks Liz.

Comment

No sign of it yet. Sue - If you could email me to put me out of my misery.
              Ta

Comment

Hi Sue,
                Haven't got mine yet.
                Terry

Comment

I had a call this morning from a member who had an empty envelope similar to Donnie above.
                  If you had a similar envelope but no Mag could you please e mail Sue or myself; we need to know the size of this problem and what went wrong.
                  If you are one of the above who had not rec'd the Mag and have still not had one please let us know asap

Comment

Mine arrived this morning. Worth the wait. Liked the re-fuelling You Tube video!
                    Franklin, Leicester

Comment

I got mine last week and have read it from front to back,back to front and upside down and inside out and as these seem very rare I going to sell it on ebay with a buy it now price with free sealed envelope so it will not fall out.

Comment

Still nothing received in today's post. Would be happy with an electronic copy, but still nice to have he real thing if there are any spares? I reckon 'tis either the printers have messed up their database, the postal workers are stockpiling reading material for when they are on strike or just maybeeeeeeeeeee it's a fiendish plan to get us to convert to the electronic version ;-) What would we call it? e-Pitstop perhaps? Peter.

Comment

Only in Yorkshire!!!!!

Comment

I had another call tonight from a member with an empty envelope!
                            Peter, I'll send you an electronic copy and ask Tim to send you a hard copy.

Comment

Sorry Chris, overlooked your posting up there. I'll email you the copy.

Terry, you too. If you still haven't got copies by the weekend let me know and Tim will send another to you.

Sorry about this everyone. We are taking issue with the Printer over this.

Comment

Hi Bob, haven't been able to find your Ebay posting, I might have made a bid ;-)
                                Peter, I have a better suggestion for what we should call Pitstop if it goes digital: EPITAMY
                                (I love what the postman delivers!)

Comment

Working...
                                X