Roadster Body Parts required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Body Parts required

I have an enquiry on Roadster body parts required, Need all body panels if possible for a Marina based Mk2 Roaster either SWB or LWB.Email me at bobjackson1(at)sky.com

Re: Roadster Body Parts required

Bob from Misc on clasified

LWB Roadster body parts, removed from a completed car. All fibre glass panels(all sound), bonnet, side panels, wings, doors etc. No windscreen or hood.
    £150 ovno
    01453 766426 (Stroud, Glos)
    susysamba(at)aol.com

Comment

only question, WHY?

Comment

These are sold.

Comment

Adrian.

A fire damaged car, and the ones in pitstop have gone.

Comment

Bob, sorry about that. I do have a complete set (yet to be fitted to my SWB Roadster)that I would let you borrow for patterns if you find yourself desperate.

Comment

Bob, I don't know how much you want to spend but there id one on kit car trader for £1900. You could either take all parts and swap or (Cough Cough) Clone. There appears to be some good parts on the machine and potentially you could recoup your outlay by selling the parts on. See below for details:

Advert Details

For very quick sale a marlin roadster, 1.7 marina engine, minilites, spare wheel at back ( minilite) i used this behind my motorhome and can honestly say it was 100% relyable and a joy to drive, now the motorhome has gone and she has been sitting around doin nothin on my drive for the past almost 2 years, and i just dont have the time to spend on her, shame really as when she is pollished up she look fantastic, so selling at a very good price only 1.9k which as you know is stupidly cheap, and for not alot of work you will be quids in, im selling this for my dad so any questions please ring him on 0151 200 3629, oh and to the lucky buyer im throwing in the private plate as well which is worth the value of the cay easy !!! it is in ellesmere port if you wish to view, no mot so will need a trailer, i can deliver for a fee.
              not for sale outside the uk.

Comment

Pictutre attached
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bob, when I sold my last Marlin Roadster (the one with the BMW engine in, I gave a way with it a set of moulds I had made for Mk2 rear wings (marina based) I can't remeber who bought it but he lived in Malvern and I think he is a member of the club. I think Danney Nelson knows who he is.
                  Len.

Comment

Working...
                  X