roadster body parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roadster body parts

hi, you can buy all the body parts plus the rolling chassis with engine/box/revolution wheels/tyres/seats/screen/loom/tank/off me, simply because of a very serious injury to my leg, i am therefore forced to sell a brand new kit garaged for more than 20 years,all body panels in bare steel, all f/glass in gel coat as bought from new, cost in excess of £2,700 offers

Re: roadster body parts

Hi,
    Could you please email me bobjackson1(at)sky.com with your contact details as intrested in your body parts.

Comment

Bob - that sounds very spooky.

Comment

Hi, I dont want to say much because this is not the place to advertise, but since you already have, then email or tel my mobile. I may be able to help.

Comment

bob, i have tried to reply to you but the comp keeps showing error using bobjackson1(at)sky.com

Comment

replace the (at) with (at)

Comment

see my details in pitstop mag

Comment

i am well aware of your details bobjackson1(at)sky.com this brings no succes it just reads error, basically please dont waste my time. thanks for nothing

Comment

Mr Johnstone.
                  I am sorry you have a problem with my email address as others dont.
                  I think your last reply was well out of order as I was not wasting your time, as I was very intrested and was prepared to pay good money but not any longer.

Comment

Mr Johnstone

Bob Jackson is a well respected and extremely helpful member of the MOC and I suspect you have lost a golden opportunity to sell your kit. Is it simply that you haven't realised that you needed to replace the 4 characters "(at)" with the single 'at' symbol which is like a letter a with a circle around it, often to be found 2 characters to the right of the letter L on the keyboard (in the shifted position). Folk fequently write their email address with the 4 characters "(at)" instead of the at symbol because proper addresses can be picked up and used by unfriendly scanning systems. If you knew all of this and something else caused the problems I apologise for raising it but as Bob says, we all can get in touch with him by the email address he gave you. Your loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X