Tyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre

Hi I am just going to buy some 15 inch rims for my Cabrio and would like to know what tyre size would be best for them. Yours sincerely Robert

Re: TYRE

Hello Robert,
    I have had 15x205x65 NCT on my cabrio for the last 13 yrs.
    Hope this is helpful/

Regards

Comment

Re: TYRE

Hi Robert

I have 195/60/15 on my Cabrio and with the allenso alloys they are only just within the body line which is a requirement for SVA. Is your car on the road or still in build, always useful to know of a Cabrio "Up North" as I live in Leeds, not many up our way.

Regards

John

Comment

Re: Tyre

Hi John, Thanks for your reply, only had my Cabrio six months still building it and waiting for a reply from Devon to fetch the main body parts. Yours Robert

Comment

Hi Robert

I am also still in build, I bought the care as an unfinished project just before Christmas. It is about 60% completed. The body is built apart from the side windows and hood but here is still loads to do. Lets keep in touch may be we can help each other out as our builds progress.

Cheers

John

Comment

Message originally posted by: Brian
            I have fitted 195/65 15 to my Cabrio (part built). This is one of the sizes used by Marlin on Hunters. If you want to go to 205's, 205/60 15 will give a similar rolling circumference.

Hope this assists.

Comment

Hi John How are you getting on building your Marlin Car.I have been to Devon two weeks ago and picked up all the body parts and glass and I am now busy assembling it .Yours Robert

Comment

Hi Robert

Not really done much at all over the last couple of months due to the pressures of University exams which arrive on the 1st week of May. At my age the revision takes a bit longer now a days!. Hope your body build is going OK. I have the last bits I need on order with Marlin, hoping to pick them up fairly soon. Then once May is out of the way its full steam ahead over the Summer. If you need any pointers on the body build and need to see one thats built you are welcome to come and look at mine (the body was paneled up by Marlin last year before I got the car).

Let me know if you have a need to take up the offer, stay in touch, all the best.

John

Comment

Working...
                X