Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin scans

Hi all
    While checking my MOT expiry date I came across some old Marlin Brochures. Berlinetta stuff plus general marlin info and even an invite to a Marlin open day in 1991!
    I would be happy to scan this all in and send to anyone who posts an email address. Or how about a section on the website for old brochures? I'm sure some of you have much more than me. I don't know if there are any copyright issues but I cant imagine anyone minding us posting them? But law isn't my field, I'm just a grubby engineer! What do you all think?
    Regards
    Pete

PS Have attached a quick photo to wet your appetites. Note the guys hair style, real Bodie and Doyle stuff. Well Doyle anyway!
    :-)
    Attached Files

Re: Marlin scans

Pete
    In addition to digitising the Tech tips from 1993 to date (ongoing project) I have built/am still building a collection of Marlin literature and scans from old mags etc
    Please e mail me dcunn(at)btinternet.com or telephone 01427 678084 to talk about this or just send copies of all your scans....for my private use only, so no copyright infringements. Best Wishes DC

Comment

Hi Pete, I would love a copy of them,this is my email address. (terryreed1664(at)yahoo.co.uk).
      Many thanks
      Terry

Comment

Sent the files guys, if you don't get them, maybe due to mailbox size restrictions (4 files, roughly 8mb). Please post again and I'll try and break them down. Anyone else? regards

Comment

One copy for me please. (romeks44(at)gmail.com)

Thank you in advance.
          Roman

Comment

Hi pete, please try again, I think I deleted it by mistake
            many thanks
            Terry

Comment

Pete, many thanks for the scanned brochures, I received them today, so I have some reading to do.
              Once again many thanks
              Terry

Comment

Hi Pete Would you please send me a copy of your scans to seacutter(at)btopenworld.com
                I have purchased a Berlinetta from Danny Nelson! going to collect on Thursday, will be joining the club soon.
                Thanks Peter

Comment

Hi Pete

Any chance you could include me in this and mail them to me at:

originaljumboATgmailDOTcom

Thanks

John

Comment

Peter

Where in West Yorks are you, I am in Leeds, there are not many Marlins in our neck of the woods. Is the car you bought from Danny Sierra based?

John

Comment

Hi John
                      Yes it is a Sierra based car, it was owned by Bill Jackson from Somerset.
                      Collected the car from Danny today( you will not meet a nicer man and my sincere condolences to Danny on his sad loss)
                      The car is now based at Hensall DN14 0QE, hope to take it for an M.O.T next week,so should be on the road soon!! to what I can see just needs a good buff up and a general check over.
                      A mate of mine as a Marlin Roadster and he is in Castleford!
                      My No. 07949 007334 if you want to get in touch sometime or you can e-mail me (seacutter(at)btopenworl.com)

Peter

Comment

Hi Pete,
                        Glad that you are pleased with the car and look forward to seeing you at a M.O.C event. You really should join the Club asap for The Bi monthly magazine, Discounted Insurance and spares, A wealth of advice and Fellowship. This website is provided and serviced by Marlin Owners Club members.[ Click on Membership to join]

Comment

hi Peter

I'll keep your contact details and contact you for a chat when I get back off holiday. I would be interested in seeing your Sierra based Berli, not many of those around.

John

Comment

Hi Pete,
                            Please can you copy me those scans also. Not a member yet but soon will when money reapears. Having purchased a Cortina Berlineta last week fom Danny Nelson also like Pete Seacutter. Sincear condolances for Dannys loss at this time of his wife, whilst trying to sell two Berlinettas durining this period.

Comment

HI Pete,
                              Forgot to add e`mail address to requestcopy of your scans on 11th Aug.
                              fredsnowing(at)aol.com
                              Look forward to receiving them.
                              Regards
                              Fred

Comment

Working...
                              X