Marlin scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin scans

Not really Berli but if anyone wants a Hi Res copy of the Romero flyer...
    Attached Files

Comment

and heres the front...
      Attached Files

Comment

Do you have any Roadster stuff?

Comment

hi Pete i would appreciate any and all the literature i can get my hands on regarding MARLIN CARS.i have just purchased my first ever kit car,its part built but untouched for many years,resulting in the lack of paperwork,not knowing what i need will be a challenge,my email is arthur_clark(at)btinternet.com if anybody can help me i will be a very happy bunny THARK'S arf.

Comment

Hi Arthur. You might need to start a new item as this post is well down the list now. Presume its a part built Berlinetta? Have you got any paperwork? Is it a rolling chassis. Have you all the parts? Some photos may help.
            I am sure the guys will help with advice. There is also a CD with Berlinetta tips which the club sells.
            Regards Liz

Comment

hi Liz.
              thanks for the reply,the car is a rolling shell and the only paperwork i have is for the wiring loom,I'm quit confident all parts are there! but can't be 100% sure there aren't smaller parts adrift,Ive just fond in the goods section that a chap is selling build manuals and a tips CD.so i will try contact the chap to see if he is still selling them.

thanks arf!!

Comment

edit.sorry rolling chassis not shell

Comment

Working...
                X