rear brake shoes for marina 1.8 based roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear brake shoes for marina 1.8 based roadster

does anyone know the correct type of shoes to fit my roadster my local parts factor now is staffed by youngsters who have not heard of marinas and whos COMPUTERS dont list them.
    it is the 1.8 back axle but the date is dubious as the cars builder did not pass on any details of the parts used in the build.

Re: rear brake shoes for marina 1.8 based roadster

Know the problem well. Try eBay - 280500731504,300428609892, etc.

Comment

Mike.
      I have a set of Lockhead (Delphi) p/no LS1050 - d3923 - 203X38. They were supplied by Halfords for a Marina 1800 rear axle.

Comment

Mike I could drop them off Thursday ???

Comment

cheers Bob & Lee that would be great. got the steering rack fitted after 2 afternoons with angle grinder(great tool)just got to fit trackrod ends and wheel bearing one night this week. still having trouble sourcing correct rear wheel cylinder but earlparts think they can get one ,have sent them my old one to compare.may still be able to get to lakes & Derby runs this year

Comment

Thanks Bob & Lee track rod ends fitted rear wheel cylinder fitted,bits from Bob did not match i am afraid, shoes were too big so no idea what axle in my motor, lever to adjust brakes was right. had to clean old shoes up with brake & clutch cleaner and buff them up a bit but they seem ok now ,bit more to do to finish but should be done and tested by end of next week ... fingers crossed , Thanks again lads could not have got this far with out you.

Comment

Working...
            X