where's me pitstop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where

Arrived on the 9th, great edition,cover design looks more "up to date", keep up the good work.

Comment

Mine arrived on 9th too. Like the new cover :-) Must rush, more still to read ! Peter.

Comment

Chris

Any comments yourself?

Comment

Excellent mag...as usual Sue. Well done!
          The cover is a little formal for my taste but I have to agree with Dave. Showing all Marlins on the cover is a good idea to show that the club is inclusive.
          Many years ago I owned a TR2 and a TR4a. The TR register diehards had a formation ruptured spleen when the TR7 ,and then 8, arrived. No visuals of the car were allowed on the cover or innards of the mag. They were terrified that the owners would want to join a club "only for real TRs". I voted to bring them in as full participants as even then I could see that the club was only appealing to the TR2/3 generation and would thus, in time, shrink to oblivion.
          So good luck to our MOC and let us all try and encourage the youth with their hot 5EXi and whatever comes next! The youngsters at a recent car show at Lemon Quay, Truro, liked my Berli but didn't see it as a style they would want to own. (I suppose when they see the owner they don't want to end up looking like him!)
          The old logo is fine but I suppose we could have a comp for a new idea if that is what people want.
          Now, back to reading those stories from Spain...I'm getting jealous!
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Another excellent edition. The pics of Spain look great
            Well done Sue.

Comment

Got mine tonight after work, cover looks great will read a bit after working on GRN later, nearly there now,brakes done , steering rack done,wheel bearing and new headlight inserts to fit,then radiator and nose cone to put back. new front tyres to go on tracking to sort then ready for MOT

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday the 10th.Good mag as usual! The cover design is an improvement over the old "drawing board" image. Good mix of articles.
                Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Thank you all. I was happy with the mag this issue. Although the Printer omitted some amendments I requested, namely, the name of the Cabrio owner who won Concourse! Well done Simon Gregory.

Comment

Hi Sue

I still haven't got my Mag yet.

Adrian

Comment

me neither I am afraid

Comment

Still no issue? Even now???

Comment

fraid not...

Comment

Got mine this Monday. Many thanks and well done - Adrian

Comment

Working...
                            X