Trials prepared Roadsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials prepared Roadsters

I have just published a long-delayed update to the "Definitive List of Trials-Prepared Marlins" on my Wheelspin website at http://www.wheelspin.info/cars/marlin.htm

There are, however, still lots of question marks, cars which I know have been sold but I don't know to whom, and other missing bits and pieces that make the list rather less than truly definitive. If anyone can fill in the gaps, notify me of errors, or provide any other nuggets of useful information, I'd be most grateful. Public comments can be posted here, or anything confidential emailed directly to me at andrew(at)andrewkb.net.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andrew
    Last edited by AndrewKB; 09-12-11, 03:44 PM.

Re: Trials prepared Roadsters

Hi Andrew
    HTT359D and I completed Exeter trial 3 times around that time(not sure of exact dates!)only did a few pct's and one failed attempt at Exmoor trial after that,then changed to 2ltr Triumph power and painted green.
    Sold and now lives in Switzerland as far as I know
    Regards

Bryan
    Attached Files
    Stapley Bryan

Comment

Don't know what happened to second pic!
      So i'll try again
      Cheers
      Bryan
      Stapley Bryan

Comment

Thanks for the info, Bryan. It'll get logged-away for the next update. Andrew.

Comment

I have just posted an update to my "Definitive List of Trials-Prepared Marlins" at http://www.wheelspin.info/cars/marlin.htm#020

As before, if anyone can fill in the gaps, notify me of errors, or provide any other nuggets of useful information, I'd be most grateful. Public comments can be posted here, or anything confidential emailed directly to me at andrew(at)andrewkb.net.
          Last edited by AndrewKB; 09-12-11, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Just a test post to see if the new Forum allows live links - http://www.wheelspin.info/cars/marlin.htm#020

That worked OK, now I just need to see if it's possible to edit old posts to make the links live.

Yes it is, but I can't promise that I'll update all the links in all my old posts.
            Last edited by AndrewKB; 09-12-11, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Hi are you gonna update the list yet of the owners.
              Thanks steven

Comment

Gary? Steven? Probably not until after the results of the MCC Exeter Trial have been published, so early February earliest. What you see on the Wheelspin website is just the tip of the iceberg - behind this data is a record of the actual result achieved by each listed car/driver combination in every MCC trial since 1995.

Comment

Its steve i share dads computer at home saves messing around lol. Oh really? Sounds good. Mine didnt get to far this year i split a hose on wooston steep after taking out the restart box woops and had to retire cause the to spares cable tied under the bonnet didnt fit. Angus stewart maybe?? Do you share any info?? i would be intrested to hear as iv have had nothing but bad luck since buying it like a stroke and stuff lol. Cant belive how good the car is tho. no rust unlike the old beetle i had. Has my car finished many? Shame it was sat for nearly 4 years by james painter. i found dead mince under the seat and stat got stuck closed so had to have engine the rebuilt. Do youstill compete? thanks steven

Comment

I've just published the first comprehensive update in over a year. All is revealed at http://www.wheelspin.info/cars/marlin.htm#020

As before, there are still lots of question marks, cars which I know have been sold but I don't know to whom, and other missing bits and pieces that make the list rather less than truly definitive. If anyone can fill in any gaps, notify me of any errors, or provide any other nuggets of useful information, please do get in contact. I prefer direct emails to andrew(at)andrewkb.net but post public comments here if you prefer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                    X