Lakes final numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakes final numbers

Hi Peeps, please can you let me know ASAP if you will be attending the lakes event this year, as the campsite is filling up fast.

Once again I will be holding the Lakes invasion; this is a weekend of fabulous driving, fabulous scenery, and great company.

Saturday: Meet at Mains farm Kirkoswald, Penrith at 9AM leaving at 9.30AM in convoy on a magical road trip beyond your wildest dreams, stopping for lunch along the way. we will arrive back at Mains Farm for around 5PM. The Saturday evening we shall have a BBQ with evening entertainment in the grounds on Mains farm.

Sunday: This will be a lazy day with a small run to a local place of interest.
    Camping and Caravanning please contact Mains farm Kirkoswald, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 1DH 01768 898342 or pickthalls(at)themains-kirkoswald.co.uk and say you are with the Marlin Owners Club. Or if you don’t want to camp they have a bunk room. Please can you book ASAP to save disappointment?

Please contact me via email ASAP and let me know you are coming, day drivers welcome also.
    Lee Hunter
    Leezr160(at)hotmail.com

Working...
X