Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall Festival of Transport - 05 Jun 05

Hi all,

The above is a sort of fete organised by the Rover Enthusiasts South West. It is held in a farm field near Truro and attracts entries from mainly classic car clubs in the local area. I have been asked to take "Moll" (my old Berli) along. If anyone wants to join me as an exhibitor please contact the organisers direct as they issue entry pass numbers. It is all organised by Ade & Sue Elliott on 01726 824442. It will cost you ?1 ! Exhibitors can arrive from 0830 with the [paying] public arriving at 1000. There is a parade of vehicles at some point and last time there were assorted autojumble stalls and mobile greasy spoons etc.

Cheers for now,
    Cronze.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: Cornwall Festival of Transport - 05 Jun 05

Message originally posted by: Dane (Merman) Crosby
    Hi All,
    I have just got home from spending a day in a soggy field experiencing the delights of Cornish liquid sunshine. I am glad that I have the low pressure wide tyres on "Moll" as they allowed me to surf the mud and make an excitement-free exit from the hill top meadow.
    We were the only Marlin there with just one other kit car appearing; a fairly new gentry with a completely obsolete and time expired owner (OK, pot to kettle over...)
    The local Mini club won the club prize (for seven of them turning up)and a lovely 1934 Austin seven won the "kit" prize. er ????.
    The ancient Berli hood did not let too much water in and the old Pinto fired up despite torrential rain at gozomie time.
    Maybe see some of you there next year??

Comment

Working...
    X