Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clutch Slave Cylinder Seals & Master Cylinder Seals for Tandem Cylinder. Marlin Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch Slave Cylinder Seals & Master Cylinder Seals for Tandem Cylinder. Marlin Roadster

Hi

I am in desperate need of some spares for my Marlin Roadster (1800 Marina TC 1972), hope you may be able to point me in the right direction.

The parts needed are: Clutch Slave Cylinder Seals & Master Cylinder Seals for Tandem Cylinder. I have been on-line all day and have had no joy.

Fingers crossed someone can help.

Kind regards

David Iley

Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Seals & Master Cylinder Seals for Tandem Cylinder. Marlin Roadster

Have you tried http://www.earlpart.co.uk/catalogue%20marina.pdf
    Most Marina and Ital parts available though some are getting very rare.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Seals & Master Cylinder Seals for Tandem Cylinder. Marlin Roadster

Another company is powertrackbrakes.co.uk they seem to stock loads of classic parts for lockheed brakes.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Thanks to Steve Green (Burgess Hill) and Ben (Bexley) for their replies, I have managed to get the spares from Earl Parts.

Parts now in place just waiting for the weather to get better to take the car out again.

Regards

David Iley (Bedlington)

Comment

Working...
        X