Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roadster vs hunter

is the hunter a later version of the roadster
    are hunters available and what is the donor car ?

Re: roadster vs hunter

Don't mean to be rude,but the Marlin history is on the Home page of this web site, and a little searching of the forum will answer this sort of question.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

your right...
      all the other marques in the marlin range are highlighted on the History apart from the Hunter. Not sure why I will assume it is all as per berlineta

Comment

The Hunter is a factory built Cabrio not a Berlinetta. The Cabrio to drive is like a bigger Roadster with refinements such as windows and wider wheelbase.

Comment

and yes ..it is rude
          just remember you`ve been living with Marlins and the ins and outs of this website for years. whereas I am new to it and looking for FRIENDLY ADVISE not smart arse answers from experts in a clique.
          The response from liz was was what I was expecting..Many thanks Liz

Comment

Hi Anthonyl, If you want to give me a call on 07720398794 I can go over in detail Roadster / Hunter specs etc.
            Hope this helps
            Lee
            Chairman MOC

Comment

Anthony
              If you fancy a trip why not come to the Derbyshire weekend where you will be most welcome .That way you can peruse all thee models at your leisure and see for yourself that we are not a bad bunch of Guys and Gals.

Comment

Yep ...will do
                Derby just around the corner..
                cheers

Comment

Hi Anthony

You might want to try a Berlinetta as well. You're welcome to have a go in mine at Derbyshire. We look forward to seeing you tere.

Comment

Hi Anthony. We had our first roadster in 1992 and I followed up with 2 more. They are great fun to drive but eventually the benefits of side winding windows and hoods that are easy to erect meant that Berlinettas and Cabrios come into their own with the British climate as they are suitable for all year round motoring. The downside is that you pay more to buy one. However we shall have a good selection of all types at our Derbyshire event including Sportsters so come and have a look and a sit in and I expect you will be taken for a spin round as well.
                    Hoping to meet you soon.
                    Regards Liz

Comment

Working...
                    X