Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy Wheels

Message originally posted by: Adam
    Looking for a set of tasty wheels for my rebuilt Hunter.New prices seem excessive,and local alloy wheel stores only seem interested in selling wheels for Golfs or Saxos! Any advice would be helpful

Re: Alloy Wheels

Hi Adam

I have a set of 15" alessio monsa alloys on my Cabrio which were supplied last August by a company called Carworks www.carworks.co.uk they have an online facility on the web but you may want to ring them to discuss. Not sure if their prices will meet your expectations but they will definitly supply for the sierra based Marlin.

Regards

John

Comment

Message originally posted by: Adam
      John,
      Thanks for info,about to have a look right now!
      Adam

Comment

Adam
        I have had some conflicting information on what offset to specify for 15x7 alloys for a Cabrio - what did you specify?

Thanks

David

Comment

Message originally posted by: Pete Oldland ([email protected])
          Adam, you don't say what style of wheels you are looking for but I recently bought a set of Minilights (note the spelling) from Midland Wheels and they were ?350 incl. tyres balancing locking nuts and delivery. They are available up to 15" and MWS only need to know what hubs they are for. Try https://www.midlandwheelsshop.com they also do a range of 'modern' wheels as well.

Comment

I know this sounds unlikely but Halfords were really helpfull when I wanted to replace my roadster wheels. Team dynamics will do special offsets on some wheels and Halfords currently have 20% off wheel and tyre packages.
            Give a go!!!
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
            - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Adam, I have a set of 5 alloy wheels K & N five spoke 15" 205 50. in perfect condition with one new tyre and four having done 6500 miles. ?250 no offers. Tel 0113 2941135
              YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Message originally posted by: keith tinniswood
                Found a huge selection of alloys on www.topgear.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X