IVA compliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVA compliance

I've got an unfinished roadster from 25 years ago(ish) - can't remember how long but would have been early eighties.
    I'm told that I can't finish and put it on the road without IVA.
    Anybody know or guess even what the odds are on actually getting it through?

Re: IVA compliance

The bad news is you will need to pass IVA. The good news is that it is possible see post under Roadster 23/8/10 IVA Test.
    I suggest you put this post on the Roadster section and I am sure the guys will offer help.

Comment

Liz is absolutely correct in what she says but why not join the Club where there is expertise to help and advise?
      The Club supports this website , produces 6 magazines a year and gets you discounts from suppliers and Insurers.
      Is you kit Triumph or Marina based, the Club tech reps would no doubt like this info for their records

Comment

Liz / Tim - many thanks for your replies, I've reposted this to Roadster section.
        Tim - The car is Herald based, I think it's a mark 3, because it has doors.
        Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

I am currently building a website on summarising the IVA regualtions. If anyone would like a look its at http://ivasvahelp.webs.com/ nowhere near finished yet but you might get an idea of where im going with it. I would welcome comments good and bad. Neil Foreman of CBS has kindly allowed me to use his product photos but I ahve also used some from madaboutkitcars too so if you know who they belong to, or would like one of yours to go in there - again, you know what to do!
          cfurnival (at) btinternet dot com.

Comment

Working...
          X