2011 Events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Events.

Just a clarification to the otherwise great issue of Pitstop.
    I'm thinking of holding Cornish capers on 09-11 September 2010 (not July as in the Ramblings).
    The little article near the front of the mag is correct. (Although my name really is Dane! not Dan, Dave or Henry. Its a bit like Leeeza with a "Q")
    Cheers all!
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: 2011 Events.

Sorry Dane! I'm not sure how I got TWO pieces of info so badly wrong. I'll make it up to you in the next mag!

Comment

AARGH it is catching. Sue, if you look at my email I've posted 2010. So I am a plonker, I should have said 2011 !
      Wibble phtang biscuit barrel Alpha Centaurii wheeeeee.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Dane, you have got to stop waching those old episodes of the Goones.

Comment

Sorry that was ( watching )

Comment

At least the dates for Yorkshire 2011 are correct! Sue, could you add the dates for Yorkshire and Cornwall into the Events calendar in the next Pitstop? Thanks!

Incidentally, I see Lee's Lakes Invasion is turning into something more like the Norman Conquest! It was bad enough that he invaded Scotland a couple of years ago, now I see he's into Yorkshire, ie Wensleydale Creamery, Hawes. We'll really have to put a stop to his expansionist policies! We were planning to go through Hawes next year, so perhaps we'll counter-attack at Dent. (Info - Dent is in the Dales National Park but is actually in Cumbria. Doh!)

Comment

Hi Dave thinking of popping into you house for a cuppa next year on my lakes trip, ask Caroline if its ok ???????

Comment

Dave have you not heard its now called the Northern tours, so thats anywhere North of Watford....

Comment

Working...
                X