mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirrors

i have a 1991 built roadster but 1972 reg and the mirrors mounted on the screen pillars are not very good does anybody know of some chrome ones that fit

Re: mirrors

Sorry Paul,I do not have any experience of Roadsters but am sure that other MOC members will be able to help you.
    This web site is supported by MOC subscriptions why not consider joining us? - 560 members cann't be wrong. For a subscription of £15 you will get fellowship, bi-monthly magazines, discounts from suppliers and insurers and of course a voice in the running of the Club. Just click on Membership to the left of this message
    Regards
    Tim

Comment

If you look at the photos in the cars file for some ideas as they are all different. If you look at the websites of Car builders solutions, Europa parts, Stafford vehicle supplies and ebay or even motor bike suppliers.

Comment

Check how they are mounted - usually an 8mm thread drilled into the frame - look up the CBS catalogue and you should find some in there not too expensively priced.

Comment

Hi Paul,
          Try Paul Beck Vintage Supplies. They do plenty of different types of mirrors to suit.
          I have fitted my mirrors on the doors of my Roadster rather than on the frame. They are chrome and oval and are attached using long chrome stalks and look very nice. However, they are not cheap so it just depends on how much you want to spend!
          Have a look at the website as the have plenty of mirrors to choose from as well as lots of other goodies!
          Regards,
          Chris

Comment

Hi Paul, make sure that the passenger side mirror can be set at an angle steep enough for you to see what you need to - a lot of the stalk castings restrict the angle you can use.

Best wishes
            Keith

Comment

Working...
            X