Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meeting

OK so I'll put my neck on the line ! Let's go for
    Sunday 14th : Museum open 1000 - 1530 (330pm) Entry £7 (or £5 if you're old like me). Link is :
    http://www.yorkshireairmuseum.org/

A well worthwhile 2-3 hours if you're a bit into aviation.

I shall drop my wife Liz at the Outlet Mall first...link :
    http://www.yorkdesigneroutlet.com/ and then go on to the Museum for about 1015-1030. Suggest we visit museum first, and then the cafe there provides a passable lunch selection and time for "Marlinspeak"

My mobile 07789 055897 will be on from the time I arrive there. Green Roadster Q249 FDF, or if weather bad, Red Celica G7 DWC. My home number is 01427 678084, e mail dcunn(at)btinternet.com
    Please let me know if you are coming, meet in the car park.

Liz B, hope you can make it, I'm also going to tell David Siddall in case he's interested

Comment

Sounds good. Will let you know when I have seen Doug.
      I prefer the air musuem not the retail therapy.

Comment

We can make it on the 14th Nov. Anyone else joining us?

Comment

I will be there on the 14th. If its reasonably dry that will be in the Sportster or faining that a grey Audi A3 T15 PRC.

Look forward to it

Pete C

Comment

............so where's Simon ???????

LoL
            DC

Comment

I will try to be there, not in the Marlin as its now reduced to an engineless chassis awaiting a BMW M20 heart transplant. Will be in my silver BM reg: MW 07 RDY.

John

Comment

Still here.....working long hours on run up to christmas,keep them trucks rolling,Hope to be there sunday, not so worried about taking the Berlli if most are going in tin tops,may be with Robert (red ford).MM53LYX.

Comment

Hope to be there too. Roof off Cabrio at present, so if there is any hint of rain will be in blue-green Focus L50 DEK.

Dave

Comment

We should arrive in blue Cabrio but if the weather is like yesterday may be red Berlingo. We will have Marlin sweatshirts on. See you all Sun.

Comment

We intend to come on Sunday. We have recently become kit builders courtesy of ebay and look forward to meeting other members of the club

Comment

Is there an initiation ceremony for new members? Just kidding, look forward to seeing you. What have you bought, or are you still finding out? We'd better all wear MOC shirts, if we're wimping out on the cars, or we'll never find each other!

Comment

John & Margaret Catling are coming too. We hope to arrive 10.30 - 10.45. Anyone else coming to join us?

Comment

Have fun! I'll be putting the finishing touches to the mag..........

Comment

Hi all. The roofs off, the batteries charged, looking forward too seeing all at the first Yorkshire meet (gearbox allowing). Hope all have a safe journey see you tomorrow, Simon.

Comment

Cheers Simon, a good idea, and seven Marlins was a great number for a first meeting.
                                Thanks to all who made the effort - hope everyone got home safely.

We've put Sunday 06 March in the diary for the next one, so let's be seeing even more of you once the winter weather has finished (optimistic aren't I!), location to be decided.

Comment

Working...
                                X