Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meeting

We thoroughly enjoyed our day out. Most amusing part was seeing John Mulvaney lying in the forward gun position and Doug in the pilots seat!

Comment

....and I bet no-one got a picture of it !
      LoL
      DC

Comment

Forgot to take the camera!
        Liz

Comment

Hi all,A big thank you to everyone for sunday,it was nice to put faces to names,will atempt to send photo's to Dave.Look forward to the next time.
          Best wishes.

Comment

Two of Simons pics - seven cars at Yorks Air Museum, and three posed on the flight line.
            Attached Files

Comment

To whom does the Cabrio with the hard top belong? I believe I have photos of the original Cabrio fitted with this roof and it was then later sold?
              Is the new owner of the roof pleased with the hard top? Does it compromise headroom inside?
              Is it easy to fit, and swap with the soft top?

More photos please!!

Nice to see you all enjoyed the day (despite the weather by the wet evident in the photos?)
              If I ever get my Cabrio built I'd love to join one of your meets ...................
              Regards
              Mike

Comment

Dave Kitson has fitted the hardtop to his Cabrio and it looks good although needs more work.

Comment

Hi Mike. You certainly don't need a Marlin to come to the Peak District meet, you'd be very welcome whatever transport you used.Regards David.

Comment

Hi Mike. A lot of folks take their cars off the road for the winter so come in whatever you like. Also folks building may take 10 years or more to finish but still come to events etc. In fact you can be a member and not have a Marlin - just an interest in them.
                    Regards Liz

Comment

Great turn out guys! Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X