Winter project with a difference...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter project with a difference...

If anyone with a maritime bent needs a classic, albeit non-Marlin, winter project (or just 10k tonnes of scrap metal) then check out

http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Disposals-Public-Site/en_US/-/GBP/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=MieqQ4wkQg8000ArvQ_8K1sp0000f5hthrfm?Pr oductUUID=38jAqBIQwVwAAAEsaApaBWLN&CatalogCategory ID=VaLAqBELPagAAAED8GeasfoP&JumpTo=OfferList

The "availability - in stock" cracked me up completely.

A couple of new engines and away you go. Some Harriers to park on the deck (and another carrier if your bath is big enough) will be along shortly, courtesy of the latest "defence" review.

Or perhaps they'll be on eBay..?
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Re: Winter project with a difference...

Nice find.
    I think the low running hours snow blower for £9500 in the vehicles section might be a good buy if the predicted cold and snow comes.
    Perhaps my local council could buy it to clear the roads to my local hospital.

Comment

Re: Winter project with a difference...

Does this mean that we are about to have a small island of ours in the cold area of the world invaded, just a thought of passed happenings ????
      Ex CSM Gregg Pearson
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X