New Years Day Run in Dorset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Day Run in Dorset

Just got back from an excellent day going to 2 Vintage / Classic / Military car runs in my beloved Dorset. The first was in Sterminster Newton in aid of the Dorset Air Ambulance, and then off to Yeovilton Museum for a nice hot lunch and another meeting with old friends. I took a lot of photo's of Sterminster and they are on my web site, have a look and a laugh.
    The Roadster was in excellent form for its first proper outing and ran like a song bird, a quite loud and sporty song bird that is !!! www.dorsetgregg.webs.com
    Gregg.

Re: New Years Day Run in Dorset

Hi Gregg
    Looks like a good day out but whos that Blue mk1 belong to any idea of the reg number? Welldone Ben
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Ben, there were 2 Marlins there, The blue one was CFK 483G very small SWB, and a red Sports 'bitzza' V8 JRU 714V.
      Couldn't find the owners to talk to for long as so many people and cars. The red owners go to Europe quite a lot but the blue car owner was a small older chap who kept disappearing. Made s small video of it all but haven't edited it yet for the Web site.
      gregg

Comment

Well done Gregg thanks for the info Ben
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X