Wheel specification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wheel specification

Well, they are on. My 17 yr old son described them as 'bling' but said he meant it as a compliment! I am very pleased with them, although some would say that they are not in keeping with the style of the car. I have to admit that, whatever I do aesthetically to my Roadster, I always question the style I am trying to achieve. Do I try to look retro and risk looking like a 1930's wannabe or just accept that the Marlin is a good looking car in it's own right and go with what I like. The latter I think. I only bought 4 wheels so I'm now looking for a wheel cover for my spare.

Not driven it yet so can't comment on any changes to gearing.
    Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

Piccy didn't work
      Roadster MKII LWB. Built 1988. Marina 1.8TC based. B Series 1950cc engine fitted with twin SU HS4 carburetors and unleaded, big valve head. 4 core Austin Maxi radiator. All Marina 1.8TC running gear including 4 speed gearbox. Minilite style 15"wheels fitted with tall tyres to increase gearing for more relaxed cruising.

Comment

If at first...

Comment

Give in. 196.9k. And I'm supposed to know what I'm doing with Photoshop.

Comment

Last try...
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X