Engine/gearbox plate AND lOCAL Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine/gearbox plate AND lOCAL Meetings

Paul Gorley has recently had something in our Forum. I Have just spoken to Paul, a member living in Cornwall but we won't hold that against him. Paul is looking for the thin sheet which fits between the Pinto engine and type 9 gearbox. If anyone has one please contact him on 01209 214156.

I live in East Dorset, will someone please let me know if there are any local meetings probably in a pub. somewhere.

Ta Roger

Re: Engine/gearbox plate AND lOCAL Meetings

There are loads on ebay for sale under Pinto Plate.

Comment

Could Paul Gorley please contact me or if Roger [or any one else] has an email address for Paul could they please pass it on to me - contact details on website under MOC Representives.
      Thank you

Comment

Tim, Paul does not have an email address. I am in regular touch with hime and am happy to pass on anythging either way. I am looking for a cheap backplate for him. He has a backplate for a small 4 speed 1600 engine but wants the 2 litre to type 9 plate. I didn't realise that they are different but they seem to be around the area where the starter fits. I have sourced an oil pick-up pipe nad oil pump for him so far.
        Please use my email address which I hope you have if you want to chat direct to me. I'll get back to repairing my siezed caliper and boiled front wheel bearings!
        TTFN!
        Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Roger,
          On the meetings page there is an entry for Wessex car club at Lytchet Matravers 1st Sunday of the month with contact details.
          Never been myself though as I always seem to be busy on those weekends.

Comment

Working...
          X