Website exciting news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website exciting news

Hi All, several sundays ago the committee met via a conference call link to discuss the website. We have put the website back on the agenda and are moving forward again. More details to follow at the AGM stoneleigh and updates on the forum.
    Soon the club will have a brand new website.

Re: Website exciting news

I\'d consider helping out in the web site and email areas. Looks like I\'ll be a Marlin owner again soon so may as well join up as well!

I\'ve got a lot of experience setting up community type web sites with forums, blogs and \'social\' stuff and could possibly offer free hosting on one of our company servers at Rackspace.

Also, have you ever considered offering club members email addresses on the marlinownersclub.com domain, some members may like this in preference to their ISP address.

We can offer free standard email boxes to the club as a sponsorship type deal, mailboxes exchanged for links in the footer of emails, and maybe a sponsor page on the clubs web site, newsletter etc.

Anyway, just some ideas as I\'ve got the skills and some spare time
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Re: Website exciting news

Three months ago we were exitedly told that "Soon the club will have a brand new website" and that we could exect "updates on the forum".
      I realise that it is not an easy task but I am thinking that as we have no information to the contrary, the project might have stalled.

Perhaps a little info from the Committee will not go amiss, with an intended implementation date.

Comment

Working...
      X