Cabrio, sizes and prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio, sizes and prices

Hi, I was looking for a roadster, to reclaim my youth (search for PKK 989M here), but now am thinking a Cabrio would be nice.

This model looks larger than the Roadster, is it, and by how much?

Also, what sort of price do they go for, assuming an average condition roadworthy car?

Thanks,

David
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Cabrio, sizes and prices

Hi David
    They are bigger than the Roadsters. Some of them are LWB 4 inches longer, in the middle, than the SWB, some of which don\'t have a boot lid.
    They go for anything from £3000 up depending on spec.
    However there are a lot more Roadsters. Something like 20 to 30 times the number of Cabrios.
    Talk to Danny Nelson

Comment

Thanks Derek.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hello David,

I live in Prestwood and have a YKC Roadster which you are welcome to look over. If you want to, email me on keithhowell(at)tesco(dot)net with your phone number and I will arrange a day/time. What you might like to do is get along to the next SHEB Sunday pub lunch. I can\'t remember if there will be any Cabro\'s there but there will certainly be a couple of Berlinettas and some Roadsters. I will give you some details when you email

Comment

Working...
        X