Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows in Cornwall

Hi all.
    The Rover enthusiasts South West are holding their annual charity festival of transport on 05 June 2011. This is held at Lemon Quay, Truro from 0900 and costs £2.00. This static show attracts all sorts of vehicles from cars of the Smart owners club through to hot rods and specials. I go most years. If any other local owner would like to be there, contact the RESW or I\'ll do it for you. £2.00 for parking in the centre of Truro all day is an attraction in itself!
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Re: Shows in Cornwall

Hi again,
    Another show I attend is the Classic Ford Show at Hendra, Newquay. This is organised by the Duchy Capri Club (DCC)who have a very good web site. The show attracts mostly classic Fords but there are always a good number of hot rods, highly modified line Fords and kit cars. Being Ford based is an advantage.
    It is held on Sunday 27 May 2011 and camping is available ,if you wish to nightstop, at a reduced rate.
    Cost is £6.50 in advance or £8.00 on the day. Camping is around £6.50 per night for a basic pitch.
    Contact DCC for further details.
    Last year I was parked next to what looked like a 1300 Cortina III. It even had the little \"1.3\" badges on the side. We looked like a before and after picture! However, under it\'s bonnet was a tweaked Cosworth turbo unit with NOx injection. It wins it\'s class at Santa Pod apparently! (The engine would fit Moll too.....)
    Maybe see you there!

Comment

Truro went well. Buddy stole the show!

Comment

These were the pix I tried to upload.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X