Change of heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of heart

When I first saw what was happening to Sue and Bob, I was really upset and jumped
    ( like others I'm sure) to what I now realise was the wrong conclusion. For the things I said in the post I posted I am truly sorry. I would like to apologise for any heartache or hardship I caused the committee or anyone other member of M.O.C.
    The facts are as set out in the extracts of the published minutes, these are there for anyone to read.
    The committee have had more aggravation over this (especially Lee) than at any other time in the history of M.O.C. There is little wonder some have thought of resigning.
    I urge all members who like me got it wrong, to do the right thing and say so, and back the committee in these troubled times, and we will have a club for the future.
    Terry

Re: Change of heart

The membership should take notice of the final fact in Committee Statement.
    The general membership should be greatly concerned. Due to our Committee Members actions the MOC is facing invoices totalling approximately equal to the MOC annual income from membership subscriptions, with very little to show for the money.
    The MOC is facing substantial losses for the first time in many years.

If this situation is considered acceptable then apologies might be due.

Comment

An apologies are always due if you are in the wrong.
      And you are.

Comment

I would also like to offer my apologies for jumping the gun on this matter,

Comment

Working...
        X