LE-JOG photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LE-JOG photos

Congratulations Keith, and well done to everyone involved.

Comment

Hi again, just woke up to howling winds an heavy rain. This is going to be soggy handover of the pasty!

All adds to the fun.

Will add a fuller report when i get home.

Once again thanks to everyone for all their time and effort.

Thanks to Keith for thinking up the mad idea.

Chocks away, im on my way home.

Well after we have handed the grub over.

Over and out.

Comment

Well done, a credit to all involved. Regards

Comment

Adrian sent a photo of his luxury hotel he stayed in overnight. Not the building on the left, the one on the right!

Looks like a toilet block to me!
          Attached Files

Comment

Well done everyone! What a great thing to do just at a time when the club needed it! And who said you can't use open top Marlins in the rain?
            How about someone collecting the photos and putting them on a DVD? I for one would gladly pay £15 (+p&p) for it and the proceeds could go to the good cause.

Comment

I am sure it was a converted garage.

Anyways, at warwick services for a splash and dash, just an hour away from home. 12 hours in the saddle and 720 miles on the clock. Cant wait for bed.

Comment

Hi All
                Got home in the wee hours.
                The handing over of the pasty went well albeit was only us, David Bremner and the photographer who were the only ones there. Oh, and a bus load of tourists who thought better than to exit the coach due to the inclement weather.
                While waiting for our dignitary we decided to rekey the place and I did my normal thing of acting the idiot, so there are pictures of me leaning against the wind and on a swing, you will have to wait for Michael to get those loaded up.
                When I got back from the signing of the log there was a young guy standing there with a hi viz jacket on who introduced himself as the leader of the council, well you could have knocked me down with a feather (oh yes there was a force nine gale blowing - he he) he looked the same age as my son in law. They seem to get younger every day, anyway he was up for it and even put on his chain of office.
                He also took the extra Pasties for his meal later.
                The weather to be fair was s**t, the lads and I went for a well-earned coffee before setting off on our respective journeys. The lads off back home to Glasgow the long way round via the west coast, me off down south.
                The salt spray has done nothing for the already dodgy paintwork on my car but I will give her a well-earned wash and see what it comes up like.
                I just love my car, no matter what I throw at her she still carries on working.
                This is what this club and our cars are all about.
                Would I do it again if asked?
                YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR I WOULD.
                Well done everyone, those who drove, those who supported, those that gave generously and Keith for thinking up this mad cap idea.
                Well done one an all.
                Speak to you all later.
                Adrian
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, All, a few more photos from Asda Harrogate & Feilder handovers, a long day(288mls round trip)but well worth the effort. John
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well done to everyone involved....I look forward to receiving higher res pics and words on the whole escapade, though anything in Pitstop will be an anticlimax after seeing all this "as it has happened" Rgds
                    DC

Comment

This appeared in 'The Cornishman' this week.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X