Stainless Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Bumpers

I have had several requests for replacement stainless bumpers for the Berlinetta. I hope to get hold of pattern parts early in October, and will ascertain a cost to manufacture new ones.

Is anyone else interested, subject to cost, of course? If so Fronts/Rears/Both?
    Regards
    Mike

Re: Stainless Bumpers

I need to replace or rechrome my rear bumpers and eventually the front. I would be very interested in stainless but cost is an issue at the moment.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

hi Mike,
      My garden wall backed into my N/S/R 1/4 bumper so I could do with at least one and bumper irons as well.

Comment

Roger
        I think you need to send your garden wall on a driver re-training scheme!
        I'll get costs for all types of bumper and let everyone know, so that they can decide if they want to go ahead.
        Mike

Comment

Hi Mike

even I'm not a MOC member until now, I would be glad to be considerd for bumpers front and rear, because mine are more than ugly. Okay, costs are also an issue for me.
          Many thanks
          Gundolf

Comment

Hi Mike, is this possibility still open? Are you doing brackets in SS too? Alan

Comment

Hi Mike,
              Has there been any movement on the stainless rear bumpers [and while on what about bumper irons?]? Thanks Roger

Comment

Originally posted by RogerJohnson View Post
                Hi Mike,
                Has there been any movement on the stainless rear bumpers [and while on what about bumper irons?]? Thanks Roger

Hi Roger

Sorry, I have not taken this any further due to time constraints.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                X