Tonneaux cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonneaux cover

Has anyone been able to make/obtain a tonneaux for the Berlinetta? If so are plans available or could some one let me have the name and address of the manufacturer?

Many thanks Roger

Re: Tonneaux cover

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC, Editor)
    Hi Roger

A few of us had a hood cover made by someone that Tim Hawkesworth has used. Are you thinking of a tonneau for the whole cockpit or just a hood bag?

Comment

Hi sue,
      Yes the a tonneaux for the whole cockpit. Roger

Comment

OK, it's worth having a chat with Tim Hawkesworth(membership secretary). He's home from Le Mans on Monday 20th June. I haven't heard of anyone with a Berli tonneau but Tim's contact designed the hood bag and Tim ahs a berli so he could probably get a design made...

Comment

OK, it's worth having a chat with Tim Hawkesworth(membership secretary). He's home from Le Mans on Monday 20th June. I haven't heard of anyone with a Berli tonneau but Tim's contact designed the hood bag and Tim ahs a berli so he could probably get a design made...

Comment

Comment

Hi,
              I bought enough material from woolies at Exeter three years ago but have not started making a cover yet (TFD!)
              I shall follow up Sue's triple suggestion too when Tim returns.

Thanks
              Dane.
              Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

I suspect a tonneaux will be expensive - I wonder if several interested people migh place a joint order to minimise cost?

Roger

Comment

Working...
                X