side screens swb marlin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side screens swb marlin.

Sorry I forgot to tell you that the sidescreens or made from 4mm polycarb and so far seem to work well.

Re: side screens swb marlin.

yes please Jim, on holmes.c2(at)sky.com Cheers Chris

Comment

Ditto - & I daresay Dave C would like an article out of it..!
      jezcox(at)tesco.net
      Many Thanks
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Hi Jim long time no hear, you need to pop up from kendal for a cup of tea soon,
        Great minds and all that, I have done several sidescreens over the years, please could you send me the pictures to leezr160(at)homail.com
        I am in talks with a company that makes the caterham sidescreens if any members are interested in a set please let me know.

Comment

Hi, talking of side screens, thought you may be interested in these which I've just made. They clip on to the windscreen using the lift the dot fasteners and hinge open. Obviously no good using the hood, but think the lines of them look good.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi All.
            With kind permission from Jim...... Please see photos of his side screen design.
            I think it is good to have photos in the threads for future reference.
            Attached Files
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
            - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

.......and some more!!
              Attached Files
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
              - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Working...
              X