Website update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website update

Just a quick update on where we are with the new website:Cyberpharm has now completed the development work and the site is nearing completion. It should be ready for release to us within the next few days.Once this has happened we can then go about getting it online once everything has been tested - so not long to wait now! We think you will agree the wait has been worth it.Cyberpharm's Jon Rogers is just sorting out a few snagging issues; he isworking on a secure system for the classified ad system (so that only members can post ads whenever they like) and is importing the data from the existing forum so that everything will still be readable from previous/current posts, and we are making sure secure payment can be taken online ir required. All previous issues of Pitstop will be available for download as pdfs - also from the members only area.We hope you will like the new site and find it welcoming and easy to use. Icant promise a date for the launch but it is imminent.Will update you with progress as soon as I know!

Re: Website update

Good news Lee, thanks.
    Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Luckily for the members, CyberPharm were allowed to lift the ban imposed by the committee on making contact with me and they were able to get access to the existing website and forum items, archived copies of Pitstop and examples of new membership enquiries. They had attempted to obtain this information from the committee for several weeks but it had not been forthcoming. Shame it took so long for the committee to allow CyberPharm to talk to me. You would have had a nice new website earlier had they co-operated as requested.

Comment

Sue, why would you say such a thing? This is simply not true! I know exactly what has been happening since I have been invovled with Cyberpharm and the web project since you and Bob resigned and this is just not right.
        I will say no more on the subject.

Comment

I can only say that I was asked to provide some information that had not been provided despite several requests and without it the project could not be completed. So someone wasn't doing their job either in communicating or taking action.

Comment

Cameron
            The reason why Sue made the statement above, is because it's true !

Comment

I have found a small piece while searching the net of what might be the new homepage/website however I will stay quiet until the actual site is updated.

Comment

Working...
              X