Stoneleigh 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh 2012

Hello all, one for your Diarys as I have just received the booking form for the MOC stand at Stoneleigh and this year it will be on 6th/7th May 2012, this is a great event for all things Marlin and Kitcar. It is also the AGM when all members can have their say on the future of their club, especially those members who are quite vocal online but have not attended before in previous years due to other commitments. I look forward to meeting you and discussing the the past present and future of the club.

Regards
    Lee
    MOC Chairman

How about putting it in the calendar?
    I posted it but its waiting approval?
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

It's has already been printed

Comment

My suggestion was to put it in the forum calendar accessable from the toolbar at the pop of the page.
        I had posted a couple of suggestions including Stoneleigh but they need approval by the 'forum gods' before they appear.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

No need to get funny Steve with the forum gods remark i did not know what you ment we are all working hard for all the members on the website to get it right.

Comment

It's been on my calander for about a month so we plan to be there on Sunday with both cars but it depends how things unfold over the next few months.

Comment

Also been on my website with other shows that I will be attending in 2012

Comment

Hi Lee. Thanks for your post about Stoneleigh and clubs AGM. Yes it would be nice to attend, and I do try every year but things come up or I only remember after the event (senior moment). Other members like myself may also find the cost a little off putting, (over 200 mile round trip plus the cost of BB.( Poss about £120 + ). Now we have a nice new website wouldn’t it be nice to post questions through Forum and have replies also without having to go to the AGM?
                Keith

Comment

Working...
                X