How do you send a Google Maps route to someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you send a Google Maps route to someone

I think I've nearly got the problem solved, I can send the instructions but I still haven't cracked sending the map - maybe I will simply screen grab it
    Last edited by keith_h; 29-11-11, 09:30 PM.

Thats an interesting one Keith, I guess its possible but if the recipent has a computer, cant they generate the route map themselves?

If you find and answer, do post it, you have prompted my curiosity.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

If you're sending it electronically, generate the directions and then look for the little chain up at the top left hand side, next to the printer icon. That should give you a link to the map.

Map-1.jpg

That should then give you something like

Best Wishes
      Bill Williams
      Berlinetta

[/COLOR]Click here for The nearest thing I have to a home page

Comment

That works for me, thanks for that.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Hello Peak4 - just got back after a couple of days away and got your reply.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X