Marlin Club 2012 Calendars For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Club 2012 Calendars For Sale!

That time of year is here - the time at which one thinks of stocking-filler gifts and somewhere appropriate to record all those Owner's Club events that you will be attending when the warmer weather returns.
    Ideal on both counts is the very individual Marlin Owner's Club 2012 Calendar! The calendar is on thick gauge high quality paper, spiral bound, with 13 interesting photos of Marlins and Marlin Club activities, all kindly provided by Members. New for this edition is also an additional page of smaller images as an acknowledgement to all those who forwarded photos. Buy a calendar and see how many of the Marlins you can recognise!
    Only a limited number have been printed, so get your order off to me quickly through the normal Club Goods channels. They are priced at £7.00 each plus £1.00 post and packing for the first copy, additional copies are again £7.00 each plus £0.40 each p+p when in the same package. (Overseas post at cost, I will be pleased to quote.)
    John Mulvaney

Hi John. Please reserve one for me, thanks. Cheque will be in the post tomorrow. Peter.

Comment

Hi John.
      Cheque in post. Regards Liz

Comment

Please reserve one for me, cheque in post tomorrow. Also I am just testing to see whether the new site now works for me.
        Franklin
        Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Re: Marlin Club 2012 Calendars For Sale!

Hi John,
          could you please let me know the postage cost to Spain?
          Thanks,
          Martin

Comment

Re: Marlin Club 2012 Calendars For Sale!

Martin,
            The pack + postage cost to send one club calendar to Spain as a printed paper/small packet item will be £2.20, total cost hence £9.20.
            If you wish to proceed kindly email the delivery address details to me at [email protected]. Should you need them, direct payment details for the Club Goods account are supplied on request.
            Regards, John Mulvaney

Comment

Working...
            X