Was it you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it you??

Hi i saw a marlin today driving between taunton and minehead. Was it anybody on here, they had extra lights on the front.
    Im just wondering lol.

Re: Was it you??

Hello Steven, Judy and I went from Aller, Langport to Snowdrop Valley, Wheddon Cross yesterday, and then to Dunster and back via Bridgwater to home. Mine is a red Roadster with extra spotlights but without a hood, it was a bit chilly especially over Exmoor with the snow still in the fields by the hedgerows. The snowdrops were not so good this year as last year, the run there last year was the first longish run in the Roadster. Sunday we went to see the King at yeovil Junction. The King is a Steam Train called King Edward 1. David

Comment

That was you then lol. I was in my mums car. Atleast it wasnt snowing for you, itstings your eyes. I have a roof but never use it. When im doing 24hour trials i just have thermals motorbike jacket and the biggest coat i can find. I havent popped down snowdrop valley this year. I think the warm weather with the cold bit lately has probaly messed the flowers up. I live about 5 miles away from wheddon cross and we had -15 not to long ago. Are you local then?? How do you get judy in your car then?? My girlfriend just laughs

Comment

Hello Steven,
        I live at Aller, Langport. Judy made me sell a Rover 600 as it was too low!!!!!!! We shoehorn ourselves into the SWB Roadster. It is very snug, and Judy comes with me as several "Blonde bimbos" would like a ride!!!!!!! Tell your girlfriend you are taking out a friend for a spin!!!! Thursday we went to Seaton, Beer and Sidmouth. Saw a Berlinetta for sale at Tytherleigh.
        Regards David.

Comment

Hi David, wish I had known you were in my neck of the woods last week we could have met up and had a S.W.B. chat. Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
          X