Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible - Charity TrackDay @ Castle Combe

All,

As the summer is getting ever closer and our cars are starting to come out from hibernation I was wondering how many of you would be interested in assisting with a Trackday for Charity.

At present it is just an idea, however it would be similar to the Stroke Association Trackday but with a few more personal touches.

Members of the Public would pay for passenger rides around the circuit and money raised would go to Charity etc. Drivers give their Car, Fuel & Time, for free in return of a Free Trackday.

Those that would be interested please say so as without help it will not even be a possibility.

Cheers Jono

Re: Possible - Charity TrackDay @ Castle Combe

As I said on FB.
    My Mum in Wotton Basset (Royal) has suffered several TIA/Strokes and I would certainly support such an event and would willingly drag my four nephews along.
    Could it be handled in a similar way to Keiths admiral LeJog venture, and made a formal MOC event?
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Re: Possible - Charity TrackDay @ Castle Combe

Hi Jono,

We would be pleased to take our Sportster, please keep us up to date with any developments - dates etc.

Regards.

Rob

Comment

Working...
      X