V8 Exhaust manifolds for the Marlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 Exhaust manifolds for the Marlin

Does anyone know where these are available?

Re: V8 Exhaust manifolds for the Marlin

Hi you will need to get itmade to fit the car as will need to be bent around the column etc . Not sure about Spain but peoLe like pd tough of Nottingham or power speed auto of Kent will do these but at a cost. You may struggle to get change out of £1000 for both headers and if you go the whole hog with the full system budget £2000
    I will try and find some pictures of some headers on a v8

Comment

Hi, thanks Lee, I do already have a set on my car which have had a minor repair. Thought about replacing them with new ones but a price of at least a Grand has changed my mind somehow..........

Comment

Some pictures of a V8 i used to own theexhaust was supplied by Marlin but in mild steel.
        What have you got on your car................
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CosworthCabrioLee View Post
          Some pictures of a V8 i used to own theexhaust was supplied by Marlin but in mild steel.
          What have you got on your car................
          Mine look to be the same as those, in mild steel also - the rest of the system is stainless.

Comment

These manifolds are on the 3.9i V8 on my Hunter. They are a 4 into 2 into 1 set up on both sides - unlike Lee's photo which appear to be 4 into 1. My 2 into 1 join is out of the photo under the floor area. Mine are stainless but the non-preferred brittle spec, hence the fracture I experienced some while ago, now repaired. Local firm Phoenix gave a ball park quote of around £1000 for new ones too! They also suggested having them ceramic coated for heat insulation rather than using heat wrap. Peter.
            Hunter OS Manifold.jpgHunter NS Manifold.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X