Speedo cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo cable

Hiya, Anybody know what car uses the same speedo cable as my Marina based Roadster? The outer cable is 50 inches long, and the gear box end
    Is held in place with a y shaped bracked, secured by one bolt, and the speedo is a Smiths speedo and the cable screws on, not push and clipped on type.
    I've sern earlier postings and a part no. MSD 502, but that appears to be the push on type.
    Cheers, Gareth.

Re: Speedo cable

Gareth,
    Contact speedy cables. They will make exactly what you want. The length you need, the outer cable finishers you need and the internal cable end profiles will be all they need to make it.
    Jon
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

If you have doubts, send them your old cable as a pattern.
      I might still have my old one from when I swapped gearboxes somewhere in my garage.

Comment

Many thanks Jon, I've sent them a picture with the e mail. And Steve, I'll let you know if I don't have any joy, cheers Gareth.

Comment

Gareth give me a call I have one I think if it will help you regards lee

Comment

Working...
          X