Replacement seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement seats

I have looked back over old postings and found some info but can anyone else recomend a replacement traditional seat for a hybrid roadster also on the same subject for another car any good trimmer to recover a couple of old Lotus Seven seats in the SE.

Ben Caswell
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Re: Replacement seats

Hi Ben, dont' know where you are located but there is a company in Parkstone nr Bournemouth called Baggs Trimming 01202744544 may be of help Cheers Chris

Comment

Originally posted by b.caswell View Post
      I have looked back over old postings and found some info but can anyone else recomend a replacement traditional seat for a hybrid roadster also on the same subject for another car any good trimmer to recover a couple of old Lotus Seven seats in the SE.

Ben Caswell
      Ben

How far do you want to travel?

I have just found a really good guy who I thought was really reasonable on price.
      In Spalding Lincs

This is his quality:

What material finish are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Ben

How far do you want to travel?

I have just found a really good guy who I thought was really reasonable on price.
        In Spalding Lincs

This is his quality:

What material finish are you looking for?
        Ben

If you want them in real leather this guy reckons £300/pair - and the quality I've seen is good.

Comment

Thanks for the info, The first request was for an email enquiry and I must admit for the moment I dont know where he is but the second is for my sons car and all the info will come in hand as this year we hope to do the seats while the car is having the gearbox sorted. Many Thanks All.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
          X