Berlinetta Soft Top - revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta Soft Top - revisited

I know this has been discussed before but I am looking for a soft top (frame and hood) for my Sierra based Berlinetta. I have searched various sites and this forum but as a lot of the information is not a few years old some of those suppliers may not be around now.

I did contact Marlin Sportscars and Terry replied to say they may be able to hellp but that they would need a pattern for the hood frame and an order for 5 to keep costs down.

Has anyone had a hood frame and/or hood made up recently please? Would you recommend the supplier(s) and if so who are they?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Re: Berlinetta Soft Top - revisited

Hi Gary I have a full set of hood templates for a berli if your interested ?

Comment

Thanks much appreciated. Any ideas about the frame?
      Looks like Marlin are happy to help but need more interest before they tool up.

Comment

Hi Lee,
        I need a new soft top for one of my Berlinettas. Is it possible to coax you for a hood template?
        James

Comment

I'm also interested in a hood frame and hood. I'm in Australia so plans are good but we have enough visitors from the UK that I'm sure I could get someone to 'smuggle' one in.

Comment

i would be interested in one for my Berlinetta too - it only came with a hard top - and she is nearly ready to go back on the road [famous last words!!]
            please put me down as 1 of the 5 if that helps with Marlin's suggestion, and let me know when i need to front some ££££s
            thanks
            toby

Comment

Looks like the ball´s with you Lee. Do you have a soft top template?

Comment

Working...
              X