Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Gether Insurance have agreed a club scheme for Marlin members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2Gether Insurance have agreed a club scheme for Marlin members.

i meant july 2013 £399.40

Comment

When I recently rang them regarding upping my limited mileage and adding my soon to be Son in Law for a short period so he and my daughter could use the Cabrio on their wedding
      day the guy quoted me £60 just to change the mileage limit,which included an admin fee of £30!!
      When I asked about the extra driver I was told a short period was "not possible" and he also waffled on about "wedding car use" and "hundreds of pounds"
      All this even after I told him that I was advised prior to taking out my years cover a while back that all these things would not be either expensive or difficult
      So when he did not call me back as promised I managed to speak to a different advisor who set me up with increased mileage limit and named driver just for the wedding day in minutes
      Not exactly cheap at around £70 as Ben is only 29 but admin fee only £10 and a whole lot cheaper than hiring a wedding car
      I guess the moral here is ask the questions if you are not happy with the first quote?
      Anyway the kids thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I recon the Cabrio was probably the most photographed Marlin in the country this weekend!!
      Regards
      Bryan
      Stapley Bryan

Comment

I tried 2Gether for a qoute re my Julietta. Fine until we got to an agreed value for the car. I was then informed that, 'they not do agreed values', so stayed with Heritage.

Dave Flower.

Comment

I too tried them and gave up, decided to stay with Gott & Wynne, who have always been good to me.

Comment

I just can't see mine ever getting any cheaper, £105 with Flux + £20 for an agreed value of £8000 - ridiculously cheap.

Comment

Shhhh...

Comment

Hi

For interest -
                I have just re-insured through Adrian Flux.

Third Party F&T; annual mileage of 2000; value of £2500; breakdown cover and a 'haggled' reduced 'policy issue fee' (what is that all about?) for £132.32. That's £10 more than last year making the actual insurance part about £76.
                Brian

Learning more about:
                June '73 Marina based Mk2 Roadster
                1800 TC; 4 speed gearbox; 4.55:1 differential with 4.5pcd (the rare one!)

Another interest -www.somersetschoolsathletics.org.uk
                And another - 'Tractor Doctors' skittle team

Comment

Working...
                X