Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear chassis bushes

Hi all,

Just starting to rebuild my marlin roadster (marina based) after 10years off the road, can anyone advise where I can get the rear chassis bushes that the spring hanger bolts to

Thanks

Mark

Re: Rear chassis bushes

Full set of suspension bushes can be found here.
    polyurethane bushes, car suspension bushes, uprated car suspension, replacement car suspension bushes, suspension upgrades, polyurethane, bushes, suspension, polyurethane suspension, polyurethane car suspension bushes, suspension bushes, poly, urethane, supplier, distributor, superflex, car, parts, spares, Wells, somerset

Some of them are not so cheap and other suppliers are available.
    I would steer clear of any New Old Stock as they may be little better than what you have and almost as old!

I have changed the whole set on my Roadster as have several people. The full set for the front makes a marked difference in handling and ride.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Originally posted by mark kessell View Post
      Hi all,

Just starting to rebuild my marlin roadster (marina based) after 10years off the road, can anyone advise where I can get the rear chassis bushes that the spring hanger bolts to

Thanks

Mark
      you can get Polyflex replacements. google 'Polyflex' they have a fair range for Marina/Marlin

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I will take a look, cheers mark

Comment

Working...
        X